08037222205  •  

Off Plan Exquisite 5 Bedrooms Detached House

5 bedroom detached duplex for sale

GRA, Ogudu, Lagos

₦160,000,000

Property Ref: 536368Added On: 24 Nov 2019Last Updated: 01 Nov 2020
Market Status: AvailableType: Detached DuplexBedrooms: 5
Bathrooms: 5Toilets: 6Parking Spaces: 6
Total Area: 350 sqm      

Off Plan Exquisitely Finished 5 Bedroom Detached House with 1 Room Boys Quarters on 350sqm @ Ogudu GRA off Ogudu Road. Price is N160m


60% down payment and remaining 40% payment spread across the duration of construction.

Title Document is Governor's Consent

Features:
All rooms Ensuite
Fitted Kitchen and Wardrobes
POP Finished
Spacious Compound
Two sitting rooms
Granite finished floor tiles
Water Treatment Plant
Interlocked Paving Stones


For further Enquires Please Contact
Ahmed Ojikutu & Associates
1,Dele Adedayo Street, Ramat Ogudu GRA, Lagos State.
08037222205, 08051647747, 08098525477
Email: Ahmedojikutuassociates@yahoo.com
Info@ahmedojikutunassociates.com.ng
Website:ahmedojikutunassociates.com.ng

Phone

0803 XXXX Show Phone

Whatsapp

+2348037222205

Send Email